Accent Computer Solutions, Inc. Is Honored To Be Named One of the Top 200 U.S. Microsoft Partners
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA--(Marketwired - December 29, 2016) - Accent Computer Solutions, Inc., a leading information technology (IT) support and managed IT services provider in Southern California, today announced that it has been named one of Microsoft's Top 200 U.S. Partners by Redmond Channel Partner (RCP) magazine, a publication focused on driving success in the Microsoft Partner community.
With over 100,000 Microsoft Partners in the United States, this designation puts Accent Computer Solutions in the top .2% of U.S. partners.
"Helping companies reduce their overall technology costs and get better results from their IT investments is our passion. Being recognized for that is an honor," said Marty Kaufman, President of Accent Computer Solutions. "The credit goes to my remarkable team for delivering the best possible IT service to our clients."
Accent Computer Solutions proudly holds one Silver and two Gold Microsoft competencies.
For full details and the complete Microsoft Top 200 U.S. Partners list, visit https://rcpmag.com/articles/2016/06/01/top-us-microsoft-partners.aspx.
About Accent Computer Solutions, Inc.:
- Accent Computer Solutions, Inc. is a managed IT services and IT support provider, serving businesses with 20-500 employees throughout in Southern California.
- The company is headquartered in Rancho Cucamonga, California, with IT professionals strategically located throughout San Bernardino, Riverside, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties, as well as Arizona, Texas, and Louisiana.
- With 50 employees, Accent helps small to medium-sized businesses, as well as multi-location enterprises, get the best possible results from their information technology investments.
- Accent reduces the cost and risk of information technology by providing proactive IT services & support, IT outsourcing, strategic IT consulting, cloud computing, IT infrastructure upgrades, business telephone/VoIP, and connectivity solutions.
- For more information, visit www.AccentOnIT.com, or call (909) 204-4801.