Best IT Support Companies in California for Financial Services Firms
One thing all financial services firms need is great IT support. Between the fast pace of the industry, strict regulations, and the need for super-tight security, working with an IT support company that has a deep understanding of the way your business works is critical to your success.
Researching and selecting the right IT provider that best fits your company’s unique needs can be a challenge.
A question we often get is: “If we don’t choose Accent Computer Solutions, who would you recommend?” We work hard to be the very best IT support company for financial services firms, but we know we’re not the only IT company in California.
For executives who want to research all their options before selecting an IT support provider, we’ve compiled this list of the top IT support companies in California for financial services companies. And to assure complete transparency and honesty, this list was created based on CHANNELe2e’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list.
We are thrilled to be a source of information for you, so without further ado, let’s talk about the best IT companies in Southern California for financial services firms.
Top 4 IT Support Providers for Financial Services Firms in California
Companies are listed in order of appearance on CHANNELe2e’s 2017 Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs List
- Headquarters: Foster City, California
- Top Executive: Todd Croteau, President
- Employees: 5,001-10,000
- Year Founded: 1997
You may know Konica Minolta as the camera and copier giant, but they also have an IT services division called All Covered. According to their CHANNELe2e listing, they offer IT strategy, support, and network security solutions across all verticals.
Cal Net Technology Group
- Headquarters: Chatsworth, California
- Top Executive: James Hwang, CEO
- Employees: 150-200
- Year Founded: 1995
According to their CHANNELe2e listing, their mission is to develop technology solutions that empower their clients to maximize their business potential. With 22-years under their belt, their most important priority is delivering on what they promise.
Accent Computer Solutions, Inc.
- Headquarters: Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Top Executive: Marty Kaufman, President
- Employees: 51-200
- Year Founded: 1987
We provide fast, friendly, frustration-free IT support and consulting for Southern California-based businesses. Just weeks after engaging with us, our clients tell us that they FINALLY feel like IT is under control, everything technology-related is handled without complexity or excuses, and they can see the vision of where technology is going in their business.
FPA Technology Services, Inc.
- Location: Encino, California
- Founded: 1991
- Top Executive: Craig Pollack, Founder & CEO
- Employees: 11-50
According to their CHANNELe2e listing, their goal is to build the preeminent IT services company in Los Angeles, distinguishing itself by forming meaningful client relationships and delivering world class services and support in networking, back office systems, and application development.
What Financial Services Firms Should Look for in an IT Support Company
At Accent, we openly admit that our services aren’t the best fit for every business. Your needs are unique, and your IT processes will be too. But weighing your options with the right information can lead you down the path of stable IT success.
When it comes to finding the best IT support for your financial services firm, make sure the company you choose hits (at a minimum) the big 3:
- Security - the IT company should insist on layered security measures to keep sensitive data and systems safe.
- Business Continuity - if something goes wrong, you still want to be able to process transactions and keep business moving. The IT company should identify points of failure and the impact of downtime, then create a plan to prevent those events from halting operations.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery - in the event of a virus, hardware failure, or accidental deletion (human error), you’ll need good backups. Make sure the company you choose will work with you to determine the best data retention policies, will backup your data multiple times per day, and will test the backups regularly. After all, what good is a backup if you can’t actually restore the data?
We genuinely want you to help you get the best business results from technology. As a company with a track record of success in this industry, we hope this information is helpful in choosing the right IT company for you, even if you don’t pick us.
Have more questions? We’re happy to chat anytime at 800-481-4369.
About Accent Computer Solutions
Accent Computer Solutions, Inc. is a managed IT services and IT support provider, serving businesses with 30-500 employees throughout in Southern California. The company is headquartered in Rancho Cucamonga, California, with IT professionals strategically located throughout San Bernardino, Riverside, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties, as well as Arizona, Texas, and Louisiana.